1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Rozi Academy collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. We may also collect information about your business and business needs.
3. How We Use the Information Collected
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Sharing of Information
Rozi Academy does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
5. User Access to Information Collected
You may review and update the personal information we collect at any time. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.
6. Changes to this Policy
7. Contacting Us